If you could build better, faster, you wood.
Fusing a timber frame structure with a rendered brick and weatherboard façade, the Woodlands House is the best of both worlds – faster construction and modern sustainability, with that classic street presence we’ve all grown to love.
The benefits include;
- Simpler and faster to build
- Better insulation and energy efficiency
- Easy to add features such as inbuilt shelves and nooks
- Generally more cost-efficient
- Greater cladding flexibility.
This beautiful home can be viewed at 35 Bentwood Avenue in Woodlands. For more on the story of the construction, read our blog.